Baked lentils with vegetables! A very easy meal that you can prepare without any effort.
If you want to prepare this recipe even faster, just use pre-cooked lentils.
What I usually do personally, if I do not have pre-cooked lentils, is to boil a whole bag of lentils in the simplest way. Then I divide them into portions and put them in the freezer to have them ready when I need them for my recipes.
Instead of lentils, you can prepare the same recipe with chickpeas or red or white beans.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Oven Baked Lentils with Veggies
- 1 cauliflower
- 400 gr. cooked lentils
- 2-3 tbsp vegan shredded cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 120 gr. vegan feta cheese
- sriracha sauce (if you want)
- We start by throwing the cauliflower after we cut it into small bouquets in a pan. Add olive oil, salt, smoked paprika, cumin and grated vegan cheese and bake for about 20 minutes at 180C.
- Remove from the oven and add the pepper, onion, lentils. Stir and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add tomato, avocado, vegan feta, mix and enjoy with sauce of your choice. Personally, I prefer sriracha sauce.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..