The most delicious apple pancakes without sugar are here!
The recipe is simple, combines pancakes with apple and creates a new addiction.
The process to make them is very simple. Make the mixture for pancakes, cut two apples into slices, dip them in the mixture for pancakes and bake them in a non-stick pan as you usually do to make your pancakes.
On top you can add coconut sugar with cinnamon and of course serve with maple syrup.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Apple Pancakes Sugar Free
for the pancake mixture
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 και 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar (or other sugar substitute)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 apples cut in slices
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- maple syrup
- Start by mixing the milk with the apple cider vinegar. In another bowl, mix all the other ingredients for the pancake mixture. Once you do, pour the milk with the apple cider vinegar into the other bowl with the flour. Stir.
- Dip each apple slice in the mixture and place in the non-stick pan. Leave for 2 minutes and turn the other side carefully. Do the same with all your pancakes.
- Dip them in the coconut-cinnamon sugar mixture and then serve with maple syrup.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.