The easiest pasta with eggplants that only needs a pan to prepare! It's vegan.
This pasta is super delicious. Made with carrot pasta this dish is super healthy.
Instead of carrot spaghetti you can use spaghetti with spinach or spaghetti with beetroot from Melissa.
Instead of eggplants you can use zucchini for the same recipe.
If you like this recipe then you can try some of the following:
One Pot Pasta with Eggplants
- We start by heating the olive oil in a wok or in a saucepan. Once warm, add the eggplants, garlic and a little salt and cook until soft for about 5-6 minutes.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Put the carrot spaghetti in the same pan. Add the water and the tomato sauce. Add salt and black pepper. Once they get a boil, lower the temperature and cover with a lid.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Check once in a while and add more water if needed.
- Once the time has passed, uncover it and throw the aubergines in the pasta. Stir and serve immediately with grated vegan cheese and parsley.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.