The easiest focaccia is here and it is made in the skillet. The most delicious Italian bread takes very little effort to be ready and it is delicious.
This Italian bread is a dream and is ideal for sandwiches.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Japanese Bread | Perfect for Breakfast
To achieve the perfect temperature in water just pour into a cup 1/4 cup boiled water and 3/4 cup cold water.
Focaccia are much tastier hot. So whenever you want to enjoy it just warm it up.
If you do not have a cast iron skillet, you can bake it in a round or long narrow pan.
- 2 cup (260 gr.) flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 cup (237 ml.) lukewarm water
you can also add
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by mixing the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Add the lukewarm water and mix.
- Leave your dough in the bowl after pouring a little olive oil on top. Cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours.
- Uncover and transfer the dough to a cast iron pan after first pouring a little olive oil or putting a piece of non-stick paper on the bottom. Cover again and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Uncover the pan, grease your fingers and use them to make dimples in your dough.
- Add coarse salt and rosemary and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave for 10 minutes before cutting.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.