Vegan "chocolate" cookies without sugar that you will love for many, many reasons.
They are like chocolate chip cookies but do not actually contain chocolate but only carob powder. If you are not a fan of carob (difficult but it happens) you can use cocoa in your recipe in the same amount.
You should also check this video:
Instead of vegan butter if you are not vegans you can use butter of your choice.
You can if you want to add a few chocolate chips to your recipe to make the cookies even more appealing to children.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Vegan chocolate biscuits
- Start by beating the sugar substitute with the butter in the mixer. Once mixed, add the flour, carob, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
- Mix with your hands. You will get a dough that does not stick at all.
- Make 18 walnut-sized balls. Put them in a short distance on non-stick paper in a pan.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- With a fork, make a fork mark on your cookies so that they become more flat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly for 5 minutes before transferring.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.