Nutritious, healthy, ready in 10 minutes! This 10 minute pasta is just wonderful and you should try it.
The super healthy rrigatoni with carob from Melissa make this dish even better.
As for how to cook broccoli? On a grill over your pasta. Read the instructions below in detail and you will understand exactly what I mean.
Instead of vegan feta you can use feta of your choice and yellow grated cheese if you prefer.
Instead of broccoli you can make the same recipe with cauliflower if you prefer.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
10 minute pasta
- Start by boiling the rigatoni in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
- On the pot where the pasta is boiling you can put a grill and on the grill you can put the broccoli bouquets.
- Cover with a lid and let the broccoli boil along with your pasta.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce. Put the olive oil in a saucepan and as soon as it heats up, add the scallions. Add the tomatoes and lower the temperature. Add salt and pepper and let your sauce cook.
- Drain the pasta. Mix them with the broccoli and the tomato sauce and pour the grated feta on top.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.