A quick sweet breakfast that you can make at any time if you have bread at home. These vegan french toasts are just wonderful, juicy and sweet! And they are ready in just 5 minutes.
The recipe is prepared with the simplest ingredients, and the mini french toasts are healthy and delicious.
If you like this recipe then you can try some of the following:
If you are not vegans you can use any kind of milk you want instead of almond milk.
Instead of maple syrup you can add agave syrup or honey to your recipe if you are not vegans.
You can enjoy the easiest french toast with peanut butter, maple syrup, some chocolate spread, nuts, sugar icing or whatever you like.
Sugar Free Vegan French Toast
- 120 ml. almond milk
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a little turmeric
- 1/2 of baguette
- maple syrup
- fruits of choice
- Start by mixing corn flour with milk in a bowl. Add the maple syrup, cinnamon and turmeric.
- Cut the baguette into slices and dip each slice in the above mixture for a few seconds.
- Heat a wok or a non-stick pan.
- Put 4-5 slices in the wok and leave for 1-2 minutes. Turn and leave for another while. Set aside and continue the same process with all the slices of bread.
- Serve with maple syrup and fruits like berries or whatever you want.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.