Oat cinnamon rolls! These 3 words say it all. These wonderful cinnamon rolls are super healthy and light.
It is very easy to make them as long as you have oats, vegan yogurt and baking powder in your kitchen. For the filling you will need cinnamon, sugar substitute of your choice (coconut sugar, monk fruit sugar, stevia 1: 1, erythritol, etc.) and cashew butter.
If you are not vegans you can use classic light yogurt.
Instead of cashew butter you can use some other nut butter.
For making oat flour you can beat the oats in the multi until they become flour.
Instead of sugar substitute you can use maple syrup or agave syrup. If you are not vegans you can use honey if you wish.
If you like this dessert you can also try one of the following:
Sugar Free Cinnamon Rolls
- Start by mixing oat flour, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Open the dough with the rolling pin after placing it between pieces of non-stick paper.
- Make a rectangle.
- In a bowl, mix the cashew butter, sugar substitute and cinnamon.
- Spread it on the dough. Wrap and cut into 4 rolls.
- Put them in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 19 minutes.
- Remove and after the rolls have cooled slightly, serve them either with maple syrup or with some icing.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.