Penne alla vodka! One of my simplest and favorite recipes.
The original recipe that inspired me to make this dish is Gigi Hadid's recipe that went viral. What I did was to try to make the same recipe but with lighter ingredients to make it healthier.
Penne alla vodka with penaki by Melissa!You can choose any type of pasta you want but the original recipes needs penne.
The original recipe has ingredients and quantities of ingredients that you will not find in my recipe. Read below to find out more.
If you like this recipe you can try some of the following:
Penne alla vodka
- Start by boiling your pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Keep 1/2 cup from the water that boiled your pasta.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan or wok. Add the onion and sauté.
- Add the garlic and after a minute the tomato paste. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vodka and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add the almond milk, flour, chili, salt and black pepper.
- Pour in the cheese and water from the pasta you kept. Cook for another minute.
- Add the pasta and serve with dill or parsley.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..