Amazing vegan banana cake without sugar ideal for everyone.
Enjoy it hot with vegan butter on top of it and a hot coffee or a glass of almond milk. This cake is just wonderful.
If you are not vegans you can use butter instead of coconut oil. Instead of almond milk put milk of your choice and instead of maple syrup you can use agave syrup or honey.
If you like this dessert you can also try one of the following:
Vegan κέικ μπανάνας με βανίλια χωρίς ζάχαρη
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed with the water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla and banana.
- Add the maple syrup, almond milk, flaxseed along with water and coconut oil. Stir.
- If you want, add chocolate drops or nuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes. If you see that the cake grabs you, just cover it with foil and continue baking.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.