This vegan oven baked soup is the easiest, tastiest and most nutritious you can make without any effort.
Just bake everything in the oven, throw it in the blender and enjoy the most perfect, nutritious soup!
Instead of vegan yogurt if you are not vegans you can use regular yogurt or coconut cream.
Replace if you want the tomato with some cherry tomatoes.
If you do not like a vegetable you can replace it with another. For me, the sweet potato can not be completely replaced because it is the one that helps make the soup creamy.
If you want, remove the skin from the tomato before cooking as well as the skin from the pepper after cooking.
If you like this oven baked soup recipe then you can try some of the following:
Vegan Oven Baked Soup
- Start by cutting the vegetables into pieces and throwing them in a pan with a little olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 200C for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the vegetables in the blender along with the vegetable broth, vegan yogurt, mustard and beat well.
- Add a little more broth if needed. Try and add salt, black pepper and red pepper if desired.
- Serve with bread or pita bread.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..