The easiest, homemade sugar-free digestive cookies you can make over and over again.
You can use only wholemeal flour or only all-purpose flour.
If you are not vegans you can use honey instead of maple syrup.
If you are not vegans instead of vegan butter you can use butter of your choice.
If you liked this recipes you can also make:
Homemade Digestive Sugar Free
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C.
- Spread a piece of non-stick paper on a baking tray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Your dough should be soft. If it is too soft, put it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Make 6 round and flat biscuits.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes at 180C. If you think they want a little more leave them as every oven is different. In my own oven 17 minutes are enough.
- Remove from the oven and let your cookies cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Dip the cookies from one side.
- Pour biscuit crumbs on top. Refrigerate for 5 minutes to allow the chocolate to cool.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..