Super warm salad with arugula, sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Ideal for a light lunch in the office but also for a delicious dinner at home.
What is the secret to making salads in jars?
You can easily take this salad to the office in a jar. The secret to not messing up until you eat it at noon is to start by throwing the dressing in the bottom of the jar. Pour the arugula on top and then the ingredients that can be easily soft from the dressing, the sweet potatoes and mushrooms.
If you like this recipe then you can try some of the following:
Warm salad with arugula, sweet potatoes and mushrooms
- 2,5 cup arugula
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 2 cup mushrooms of your choice
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan cheese
for the dressing
- 1,5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 cup apple vinegar
- 1,5 tbsp mustard
- 1,5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Start by preheating the oven at 200C.
- Put non-stick paper in a pan. Top with the sweet potatoes and mushrooms. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1/8 tbsp salt and 1/8 tbsp thyme. Stir and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Put in the oven.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a jar. Put the arugula, sweet potatoes, mushrooms and grated cheese in a bowl and add the dressing. Stir and serve.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.