Vegan cream cheese without nuts, with very simple ingredients that you definitely have in your home.
Ideal for breakfast or snacks, this cream cheese has many hidden nutrients. Put it in toast and your child will not understand anything.
The basic ingredients you will need for vegan cream cheese are:
lemon juice and maple syrup
coconut oil or vegan butter
apple vinegar and salt
If you like this recipe for vegan cream cheese you can try some of the following that are ideal for breakfast:
Vegan Brownie Baked oats for 2 | Sugar Free
2 light breakfast ideas that will fill you with energy
How long can you keep it in the fridge?
It can be kept in a jar for up to 2 weeks.
How many portions does this amount of ingredients produce?
It makes about 16 tablespoons. The portion is a tablespoon and has only 19 calories.
Vegan Cream Cheese
- 425 gr. white beans boiled
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tbsp lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp apple vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- All you have to do is beat the boiled beans with all the other ingredients in the blender. Put the water at the end and little by little to give the cream cheese the texture you want.
- Put in a jar in the fridge and enjoy it whenever you want.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook ..