Spaghetti with spinach and vegan alfredo! A very easy, quick pasta, ready in 15 minutes!
This spaghetti with spinach by Melissa is wonderful. Its unique taste and texture (wheat semolina and 30% fresh spinach pulp) give this pasta more than just flavor and many nutrients.
Pistachio alfredo requires minimal cooking and is made with simple ingredients that we all have in our home. The basic ingredients for this alfredo are:
onion and garlic
vegan shredded cheese
Tips and Substitutions
If you are not vegans instead of almond milk you can use milk of your choice and instead of grated vegan cheese you can use parmesan or some other yellow cheese that you love.
If you like this spaghetti recipe with spinach and pistachio alfredo, then you should try the following recipes:
Spaghetti with spinach and alfredo sauce
- 170 gr. spaghetti with spinach from Melissa
- 50 gr. pistachios
- 1/2 onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 100 ml. almond milk
- 100 ml. water from the boiled pasta
- 1/2 tbsp vegan shredded cheese
- In boiling salted water boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, pour the olive oil in a pan. Once warm, add the onion and garlic. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the peanuts and a little salt, water and almond milk. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the blender. Beat well. Add the grated cheese. Add more water if needed.
- Drain your pasta and put it back in their pot. Add the alfredo sauce and mix.
- Sprinkle on top with a little grated pistachios and serve.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.