This vegan cheese pie can be made from just 3 ingredients but all 3 are simple and exist in almost every home. As for its cost… the portion costs only 0.82 euros. So this breakfast/snack has it all.
How to bake it
There are 2 ways to bake this super lazy cheese pie of 3 ingredients. One is in the toaster (even more lazy) and the second is in the oven. In the toaster it will take 10 minutes to bake and in the oven around 20. The choice is yours.
However, if you make a larger quantity for more than 1 time then you will need to put it in the fridge. When it's time to eat cheese pie again, take it out of the fridge, heat it on non-stick paper in the toaster and enjoy it hot-warm.
If you like this recipe for vegan cheese pie then you can try some of the following recipes:
Breakfast Meal Prep
A very nice idea is this: You can make 5,6,7… as many individual cheese pies as you want, give them either a triangular or rectangular shape, bake them in the oven in the large baking tray, and store them in the fridge.
So in a few minutes you can have your breakfast ready for 3-4 days.
Vegan cheese pie (0,82 euros)
- 100 gr. vegan feta (1€)
- 25 gr. shredded vegan yellow cheese (0,48€)
- 1 tbsp flax seeds (0,05€)
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp more water
- 30 gr. αλεύρι από δίκκοκο σιτάρι (0,12€)
- Let the flaxseed soak in 3 tbsp. water for 5-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the feta cheese, yellow cheese, flour and flaxseed mixture. Add the remaining water and mix well.
- You want a solid mixture. Transfer to a baking tray lined with non-stick paper and spread out. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes.
- Alternatively you can bake in the toaster between two pieces of non-stick paper for an even faster breakfast or snack.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.