This pizza is super easy to made, ready in 13 minutes .!
Its vegan, light, made with simple ingredients.
Instead of almond milk, if you are not vegans, you can use milk of your choice.
If you do not want to use nutritional yeast in broccoli pesto you can put parmesan.
Put on your pizza the toppings of your choice.
When we say that each piece has 42 calories, we mean without the toppings. With the specific toppings the piece reaches 90 calories.
If you like this pizza recipe you can find some more here:
Vegan pizza with broccoli pesto
for the dough
- 85 gr. flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 50 ml. almond milk
for the toppings
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup vegan cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- Start by tossing the flour, baking powder, salt and almond milk in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour some flour on a clean surface. Put the dough on top and open it with the rolling pin. Make it very thin.
- Bake the pizza in preheated oven at 250C for 4-5 minutes. Take it off.
- Meanwhile, make the broccoli pesto. Put the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and wash to stop the boiling process. Put all the ingredients for the pesto in the blender. Beat well. Add a little more olive oil if needed.
- Spread the pesto on your pizza. Top with vegan cheese and cherry tomatoes. You can put whatever toppings you want.
- Put the oven rack a little higher and bake the pizza for another 3-4 minutes. Take it out, wait 5 minutes and then cut it into pieces.
Did you try this recipe too?
Upload a photo on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) so I can see it too or send me a photo on Facebook here.