Spanakoryzo without rice that will drive you crazy! It is creamy, it is nutritious and it is very easy. You only need 10 minutes to prepare it.
I started making another dish and ended up elsewhere and finally I am very happy that I came up with this recipe that I made for the second consecutive day. Because it is very easy, full of nutrients and full of warmth. Ideal for autumn and winter.
This is a recipe where you essentially determine the quantities and ingredients that you will use in addition to spinach.
Instead of broccoli I used, you can use cauliflower.
Instead of the vegan cheddar I used you can use whatever yellow cheese you want.
If you like this recipe then you can find some more with spinach here:
Red lentil penne with creamy spinach sauce | Light & Vegan
Creamy light orzo with spinach | Ready in 15 ′
Videos you may also like:
Spanakoryzo without rice
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 broccoli
- 5-6 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp corn flour or flour
- black pepper
- 4-5 cup mushrooms of your choice
- 5-6 cup frozen spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese I used vegan cheddar
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large pan or saucepan.
- Saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Add the pepper, broccoli and mushrooms. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Add coconut milk salt and pepper. Add the flour.
- Mix well. Add the spinach. Once softened, add the cheese and once melted, serve.
Do not forget, if you make any of my recipes, to upload it on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) or DM me your photos in Facebook or Instagram.
Θα το δοκιμάσω… το μπρόκολο είναι ήδη βρασμένο ?
Τέλεια! Όχι, δεν είναι βρασμένο.