This buffalo cauliflower wings are crunchy, spicy and incredibly tasty.
If you do not eat spicy food then you can just avoid buffalo sauce although it super important for me.
Instead of almond milk you can use whatever milk you want.
Instead of maple syrup you can put honey.
Instead of tahini you can use peanut butter.
If you like this recipe you can find other recipes with cauliflower here:
“Mac” and Cheese κουνουπιδιού | Light και νόστιμο
Cauliflower with orange in the oven
Videos you may also like:
Buffalo wings κουνουπιδιού
The most delicious, crunchy, vegan buffalo cauliflower wings you have ever eaten. As long as you like them spicy.
- 400 gr. cauliflower in florets
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 40 ml. almond milk
fro the crust
- 70 gr. sugar free cereal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
for the buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Start by mixing the cauliflower florets with the corn flour.
- Dip one by one in almond milk and then in the mixture consisting of cereal, salt, pepper, olive oil and smoked paprika.
- Put them in a pan after first putting a piece of non-stick paper in it.
- Preheat the oven to 210C. Bake your "wings" for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the buffalo sauce in a large bowl. Put the "wings" in the bowl and mix. Enioy.
Do not forget, if you make any of my recipes, to upload it on Instagram and tag me (@emilyvagia) or DM me your photos in Facebook or Instagram.